Participants are encouraged to submit medical and surgical case studies. Case studies can be submitted from 19 February 2018 until 16 July 2018 deadline POSTPONED to JULY 30TH, 2018.
The Scientific Committee will review and select up to four of the submitted cases for presentation.
Selected submissions will be notified by 27 August 2018.
Accepted cases will be presented by the authors and discussed during the *Retinamour Clinical Case session with an international expert panel.
*Retinamour: Study Cases Discussion
(1 case in 10 minutes -5 minutes presentation (max 4 slides) + 5 minutes discussion)
• A call is launched for the presentation of unusual or representative clinical cases on retinal or macular disease.
• The scientific committee will make a selection of max 4 cases among the cases presented.
• The selected speaker(one of the attendants whose clinical case was choosed) will present it
• the chairs will rapidly comment the case with the speaker during the presentation and at the end of it the audience may pose questions.
Eligible case studies should, but are not restricted to, focus on:
• Interesting diagnosis and/or treatment
• Controversial management
• Interesting follow-up period